Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any other questions.
How long do I have to rent the unit?
- Our leases are month-to-month so you can stay as long as you need. The month will be pro-rated on your move-in should you move in the middle of the month, but generally the month will not be pro-rated on your move-out. There is a $10 initial, non-refundable, administrative fee when you first sign up, otherwise, there are no other deposits.
When can I have access?
- Once you sign the lease your access is immediate. Daily access to your unit is 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 6am-9pm.
Is Empire storage secure?
- Empire Storage has 24 hour taped surveillance with code secure gated entry and an on-site manager.
Do you offer moving help?
- Empire Storage does not offer moving help, but we are a U-Haul dealership and can help with truck rental. We can also refer a professional mover if needed.
How can I make monthly rental payments?
- Empire Storage accepts cash, checks, VISA, MC and American Express. Please contact the manager for any additional payment options.
What sizes do you have and how much do they cost?
- We have 11 different storage sizes from 5x10 to 12x40. Please see our storage size chart for a breakdown of sizes. Please contact the manager for rental costs.
How do I know what size unit do I need?
- You can use our storage size chart as a guide, or call the manager for additional help in choosing the correct size for your needs.
Do you sell Locks, Packing and Moving supplies?
- Yes! Please see our packing supplies list.